Major Tom is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Aid account managers and sales staff with initial meetings with potential clients.
- Design and execute paid search and paid social campaigns on Chinese platforms such as Baidu, WeChat, Weibo etc.
- Build, plan and execute on digital media buys on Adroll, DoubleClick and other networks.
- Create and manage Google AdWords campaigns.
- Organize and execute on SEO strategies.
- Devise and execute on Google Analytics implementations.
- Set up monthly reports for clients that offer insights into initiatives undertaken by Marketing.
- Improve strategies for clients that will help them reach their goals within the budgetary constraints.
- Oversee client marketing initiatives on a weekly basis to ensure that the activities are undertaken to match the budget of the project and will help the client achieve their goals.
- Proactively make strategic campaign recommendations to clients.
- Minimum 2 years working in a digital marketing agency or in an in-house digital marketing position.
- At least 2 years campaign management in Google AdWords.
- Effective experience with Google Analytics.
- Proficient experience running Facebook paid social campaigns.
- Expert knowledge of Chinese Baidu PPC advertising.
- Deep knowledge of the Weibo platform and Weibo advertising.
- Demonstarted understanding of WeChat platform and WeChat advertising.
- Strong skills in the Chinese technology ecosystem.
- Solid skills in search engine optimization.
- Proven track record in digital media planning and buying.
- Sound presentation skills and comfortable speaking in client and project meetings.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin (both written and verbal).
- Ability to maintain job performance and a positive attitude in an entrepreneurial organization that is going through hyper-growth.