WebMechanix is looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist in Maryland, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Direct and manage paid media campaigns on all platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.).
- Audit websites for SEO and conversion rate optimization opportunities.
- Design targeted and automated ROI-focused email campaigns via HubSpot, Marketo, or other MA platforms.
- Recognize actionable insights through Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Operate within a team to implement diverse digital marketing plans on time and on budget.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends.
- Liaise opportunities for new client features and optimizations.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on digital marketing experience (agency environment optimal).
- Effective experience managing Google Ads campaign (Paid Search, Display, etc.).
- Expert knowledge of SEO best practices (link building, content strategy, keyword research).
- Sound copywriting skills and web tracking skills (Google Analytics optimal).
- Proficient experience managing Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Proven experience in the B2B industry with a focus on lead generation.
- Conversion Rate Optimization background (landing page testing, A/B testing, heatmapping, etc.).
- Familiarity with popular CRM platforms (Marketo, HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.).
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.