MTV Australia is looking for a Digital Media Editor in New South Wales, Australia, If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Draft breaking news and editorial content for a variety of MTV platforms.
- Assure editorial output across all platforms is produced efficiently while keeping a consistent and on brand editorial style.
- Research, write and conduct questions for use across linear and digital news events, press junkets, red carpet specials, etc.
- Aid in the creation of digital video content with Digital Video Producers, including news interviews, red carpet and festival specials and other short-form digital content.
- Maintain and grow MTV Australia’s social engagement and audience across platforms.
- Communicate with PR agencies to secure content opportunities.
- Help with Commercial Marketing brief responses including writing and producing sponsored content.
- Minimum 2 years in writing/editing entertainment news for a digital platform.
- Effective experience in conducting talent interviews.
- Industry contracts such as music labels, film distributors, content providers and PR Agencies.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are desirable.
- Proficient experience in Photoshop and CMS.
- Strong verbal interpersonal skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail and fantastic writing ability in combination with an in-depth knowledge of the entertainment industry.