Flipp is looking for a Digital Media Lead in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Assure alignment for all key stakeholders through strategic discussions to identify retailer key objectives and working cross-functionally with our sales team.
- Contribute to the team’s accuracy of planning, execution and reporting across all campaigns.
- Immediately begin planning and managing digital media campaigns for some of the largest retailers in North America, ensuring that campaigns are performing above expectations.
- Use platforms such as Facebook, Google Display Network and Flipp’s own distribution network to achieve retailers’ objectives.
- Leverage data to tell a story and continually improve campaign performance.
- University or college degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years experience in campaign planning and management within media platforms such as Facebook, Google, etc.
- Familiarity with retail, shopping or e-commerce retailers.
- Proficient experience setting up A/B testing and working with various display technology platforms.
- Effective experience to develop and grow team members through the planning and execution stages.
- A creative, problem-solving mindset along with ruthless and meticulous execution of all campaign and channel activity.
- Be working cross-functionally with teams both internally and externally.
- Organization and time management are critical to your success – you are able to prioritize and take on several critical projects at once.