Fuseideas is looking for a Digital Media Specialist in Massachusetts, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Play a key role in planning, implementing, managing, analyzing and optimizing paid search engine marketing campaigns and paid social media campaigns.
- Design, customize and manage client-facing SEM campaigns, and ensure successful outcomes and client satisfaction.
- Compile and document campaign analysis, performance reports and measure ROI for assigned clients.
- Understood, and achieve client goals and business objectives through campaign customization.
- Operate directly with account managers and clients in deploying paid search strategy.
- Proactively study about search engine behaviors, technology, news and strategies.
- Cooperate with account directors and clients in developing and deploying paid search strategies.
- Aid in the management and oversight of SEO campaigns that may include site audits, social integration, linking programs, content development, conversion optimization, analytics and report generation, and other tactics that bring about desired search outcomes.
- Associate in marketing, research, presentation development and pitches for new business development.
- Keep abreast of current digital marketing news, technologies best practices, and strategies and present key developments and discoveries with the other team members via internal and external communications.
- Examine and translate data from various data sources into actionable client content recommendations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics is required.
- Effective Hubspot experience is highly recommended.
- Proficient experience with Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote.
- Expert working knowledge of general site code and hosting principals.
- Strong communications skills, oral and written with an analytical approach.
- Positive, professional and outgoing. Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Entrepreneurial instincts with uncompromising attention to detail.
- Be highly organized with the ability to multi-task under very tight deadlines.
- Outstanding time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- An inquisitive personality that continually seeks to develop expertise and educate others.