Academy Xi is looking for a Digital Performance Marketing Manager in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Perform the strategic direction of performance media channels (search, programmatic, social, video & Affiliates) in conjunction with key stakeholders to create the optimum channel mix to achieve lead, CPL and revenue targets for the business.
- Lead and maintain a budget for performance channels, and provide forecasting and performance projections in line with overall marketing and business goals.
- Cooperate with Business Intelligence to ensure campaign reporting is tied to valuable insights and optimization recommendations.
- Collaborate with the web development and design team to drive and implement the acquisition landing page strategy.
- Own search and digital acquisition measurement; working closely with other internal stakeholders to drive development and execution of onsite tracking, attribution analytics and an end to end tracking.
- Rely on the use of site analytics platforms (GA) and CRM to develop insights and understand prospect browsing behavior.
- Understood existing audience data and develop segmentation and profiling of prospects to improve media targeting.
- Create and Maintain key relationships with Tech partners and work together to deliver key business goals.
- Serve with the leadership team to drive overall marketing strategy.
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in digital channel management with a strong understanding of online marketing channels, customer acquisition strategies, and marketing analytics.
- Proficient experience in working across multiple channels to deliver acquisition objectives.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics; understanding of channel attribution methods and limitations and up to date with the latest in marketing measurement.
- Effective experience dealing with C level and senior stakeholders.
- Proven track record in Excel or equivalent data management platforms.
- Solid organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Strategic focus and analytical thinking, with the ability to understand the detail behind business challenges in order to deliver solutions.
- Resourceful, outgoing and adaptable to change and ambiguity.
- The ability to synthesize data sets into actionable insights to drive decision making and strategies across marketing.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.