Harley Oliver is looking for a Digital Product Designer in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage and fulfill digital projects (websites, apps, platforms) from start to finish.
- Partake in our Discovery process, client workshops, research and brainstorming sessions.
- Meticulously organize and manage project details, timelines and requirements.
- Direct a team of designers, developers, content creators, and other freelancers.
- Have the ability to complete an entire web project.
- Plan for any screen.
- Provide concise presentations.
- Present work to the client.
- Communicate ideas clearly.
- Direct remote creator network and contractors.
- Serve independently or with a small team of contractors.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital design.
- Able to work in a Start-up or ran a small design studio.
- Have seen larger project builds through from inception to completion, managing a team, client expectations and project tasks.
- Able to produce high-quality work.
- Solid design aesthetic and portfolio. (Important)