NOW TV is looking for a Digital Project Manager in Isleworth, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Understood the roles and skills of UX and UI and where they sit within digital delivery.
- Support the design team by trafficking daily project requests and design requirements, setting up workflow and tracking projects through to completion.
- Assure design briefs are clear and fit for purpose.
- Cooperate with the design leads, product leads, regional stakeholders, technology and project managers.
- Lead the internal delivery expectations and where appropriate, negotiates additional time/resource to ensure the quality and delivery of the final project.
- Run regular meeting bookings for the team.
- Report to the creative director.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar or transferrable role – graphic/digital design studio/project co-ordination / creative services role.
- Effective experience or understanding of working in Agile environments.
- Proficient experience using Microsoft office applications.
- Be able to demonstrate practical experience/understanding of project management software such as Trello, Microsoft Project.
- Outstanding communicator – whether it’s about people, design or product, you bring positive energy into any conversation you’re in and are able to get those around you excited around a shared purpose.
- A demonstratable proactive approach to problem-solving and constantly looks for ways to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Solid time management, ability to prioritize, meet tight deadlines, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.