Idea Rebel is looking for a Digital Project Manager in Vancouver, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with the senior management team to establish process and pm efficiencies.
- Build digital project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices.
- Operate with client and internal project teams to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Improve digital solution by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application; preparing installation and modification specifications; leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
- Execute digital solution by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members’ concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments.
- Ensure quality Digital solution by developing and completing test plans; maintaining project and technical documentation
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking technology and project management advances; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- At least 3 years digital project management experience is a must.
- Effective experience working in a digital agency is an asset.
- Familiarity with web, mobile, and social development practices.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing landscape including experiential, digital and social media and proven success establishing a business within these areas.
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills and be able to pitch new business to senior-level decision-makers.
- Expert knowledge of UX Design, Digital Design, and web programming.
- Highly organized, exceptional customer service and strong attention to detail.