Entercom is looking for a Digital Project Manager in Boston, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate directly with sales and digital clients to support their needs and communicate client expectations to the fulfillment and trafficking teams.
- Follow timelines and due dates for deliverables, reviews and approval for campaign launches.
- Understood, customize and optimize the entire campaign management process, to include new campaign requirements, development test, production execution and quality control.
- Double check all orders have been coded correctly in various billing and fulfillment systems.
- Assure all online ads are being worked on and deadlines are met so the client schedule can run on time.
- Support working knowledge of digital inventory and understand the current and projected sellout levels of the seven ETM sites.
- Oversee campaigns to ensure all campaigns are hitting the promised impressions goals and spots during their flights.
- Serve directly with the client to ensure campaign execution and performance meet their standards.
- At least 1- year experience working with digital marketing campaigns.
- A logical, process-oriented person, who is effective and strategically contributes to campaigns.
- Highly analytical and creative thinker comfortable working with ambiguity; genuinely passionate about data and analytics.
- Professional demeanor; comfortable presenting to and interacting directly with clients.
- Demonstrates the ability to successfully collaborate with various team environments with dynamic priorities and meeting deadlines.