OnePlus is looking for a Digital Social Media Analyst in Bengaluru, India. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Responsible for driving social media insights for OnePlus using social media tools.
- Operate with various departments to help provide actionable insights.
- Understood business objectives, category/competitive trends for our product categories.
- Analyze data from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other social media sites to provide insights around the community, campaigns/ contests.
- Draft and develop insightful excel/word/PowerPoint reports with storytelling the findings, conclusions and suggestions of social conversations/ data.
- Assure quality, accuracy and attention: data gathering, data processing and reporting Participate in team meetings.
- Continuous research and conceptualize new analysis frameworks, innovate and market ideas contributing to the enhancement of social media analysis capabilities.
- Stay an eye on the Social Media space around the globe to gain knowledge around the latest trends in social media.
- Minimum 2 years of experiences on media analysis, graduation in any field (Marketing preferred).
- Effective experience with data verification, quality control and analytics.
- Proficient experience presenting deliverables with commentary, verbatim and visualization of data.
- Expert knowledge of the latest tools and innovative research methodologies.
- Proven track record in making search queries for social media listening.
- Expert knowledge of using different social media listening tools (Radian 6, Brandwatch, Sysomos, Crimsons Hexagon, Talkwalker, etc.) and popular social media benchmarking tools (Unmetric, Socialbakers).
- Solid research design skills and communication skills.
- Capability to create meaningful insights and inferences from social media conversations/data.