ecentricarts is looking for a Digital Strategist in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate to learn about the client through research, interviews, and workshops.
- Craft a plan and set a direction for each project.
- Work as the “glue” of our cross-functional project teams.
- Cooperate with designers, content strategists, and developers and representing both client and team as an internal product owner.
- Minimum 5 years of proven work experience as a digital strategist, account manager, account planner, content strategist or other related roles.
- Effective experience leading and connecting multidisciplinary teams to deliver digital solutions that meet (and exceed) client expectations and user needs.
- Demonstrated understanding of how digital experiences, products, and services are built and delivered.
- Proficient experience defining website requirements and user journeys presented and present them as user stories.
- Proven experience with Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Solid communication skills and a strong presentation style—you can own a room and are comfortable with clients of all levels.
- A knack for seeing the big picture, knowing how all the pieces fit together, and a relentless pursuit of project goals; this role is the embodiment of “keep your eyes on the prize,”.
- Comfort with (or even excited about) around 20% travel—some of our best discovery and strategy work is done in person, and we’ve got clients all over North America.
- The ability to manage multiple initiatives with multiple clients at the same time; you’re comfortable with a lot of moving pieces and have the ability to shift gears quickly.