Adviso is looking for a Digital Transformation Consultant in Montreal, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Suggest creative business solutions to issues stemming from the development of digital technologies, based on rigorous analysis and presenting them in everyday language.
- Walk decision-makers through discussions on the changing business model of their organization.
- Estimate the potential return by detailing the possible benefits against the costs that have to be taken into account in complex and sometimes unexplored contexts.
- Produce your proposed solutions in order to generate interest and participate in the change management’s efforts in implementing them.
- Aid businesses gather the team participating on the transformation project, which can mean participating in the creation of said teams, recruiting resources, or conducting the call for tenders and select the suppliers.
- Guide the teams in implementing the proposed solutions.
- Track the development of initiatives through continuous account management.
- Propose additional methods to maximize the client’s online results.
- Be on the lookout for opportunities and participate in soliciting businesses that could benefit from our digital transformation services.
- Participate in showcasing Adviso in the omnichannel strategy and the digital transformation fields.
- A university degree in business (management, IT or process re-engineering).
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a business analyst in an online environment, digital transformation and/or e-commerce.
- Expert knowledge of web marketing.
- Demonstarted understanding of the technology suite influenced by digital transformation: e-commerce platforms, Order Management System (OMS), Product Information Management (PIM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), marketing automation, MarTech, AdTech, etc. and experience in situations that would use these solutions.
- Effective experience using performance measurement tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) and in user research (i.e.: surveys, interviews, etc.).
- Proficient experience in using a variety of bureaucratic and project management tools.
- Legally allowed to work in Canada.
- A creative mind and an appreciation for complex environments.
- Skilled in analyzing and putting into everyday language the impacts of digital transformation on operations, technology, marketing and sales.
- Outstanding skilled in oral and written communication in both official languages.
- Sound political skills.
- Able to work with an encompassing view of the organization and generate a real commitment from its various departments.
- An ability to find opportunities by reading between the lines.