Dixons Carphone is looking for a Direct Marketing Brand Manager in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Own the direct marketing process from planning, creative and implementation.
- Operate directly with the e-commerce and Retail teams to build the customer database that is GDPR compliant.
- Accountable for developing and defining the targeting and efficiency of the email and sms campaigns by continuously trialing and testing.
- Learn and use our CRM system functionality to manage the database and implement campaigns. Segment the database so customers are getting the right content at the right time.
- Act directly with the e-commerce and retail teams to build the customer database that is GDPR compliant.
- Cooperate with e-commerce, wider marketing and trading team to understand the business needs and develop campaigns that increase awareness, customer engagement and drives sales both on and offline for Curry’s PC World and Carphone Warehouse.
- Improve and implement memorable, relevant and disruptive direct marketing campaigns.
- Understood and extract insights from customer behavior on receiving direct marketing campaigns working with the digital insight manager.
- Inspire and manage a creative team to deliver market-leading email campaigns.
- Lead any budget spend and provide regular updates to budget owners.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role with experience using Email marketing tools.
- Expert knowledge of quality campaigns delivery.
- Strong communicator able to influence at all levels with first-class oral and written skills.
- Solid analytical problem solver is able to simplify issues/be creative to achieve maximum results.
- A high degree of personal responsibility and ownership of projects.
- Passion for consumers with an understanding of the retail sector.
- Good creative judgment with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze campaigns and present strong recommendations.