Allen & Gerritsen is looking for a Director of Analytics in Boston, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with managers and/or analysts to execute the analysis, providing both hands-on analyses themselves as well as direction and guidance for the managers or analysts on the project.
- Cooperate with the analytical lead, cross-competency members of the team, and directly with the client to ensure analyses make an impact for the client.
- Assure timelines and budgets of assigned projects are met.
- Improve analytical consulting skills by proactively identifying opportunities (that come from an assessment of client needs and data insights); these ideas should be vetted with the analytical lead to help drive the analytical roadmap forward.
- Secure all live campaigns are performing as intended, with proper data points collected & analyzed to identify optimization opportunities.
- Promote a measurement plan to align with our client’s upcoming new brand positioning or cross-channel campaign.
- Brainstorm with other driven A&G colleagues to craft the ideal content experience for a certain target audience, while making sure the client’s objectives are met.
- Analysis and experiment with new and ever-advancing technologies and tools that help in data capture, testing, analysis, and visualization.
- Create a strategically backed data capture and tracking plan, then test those plans that are already live.
- Advance the development of a new cutting-edge practice offering that can be developed into a valued service for our clients.
- Run on data visualizations and analysis, combining multiple data sets, to deliver a concise set of insights through various reporting methods.
- Subscribe to a new business opportunity meeting, not only with measurement guidance but also with industry, market and trend knowledge.
- Associate in cross-office learning, discuss curious data findings and share analyses with the team, your direct report(s) and the agency.
- Serve directly with the SVP of Analytics to identify growth opportunities and ways to improve performance across clients.
- Bachelors and/or master’s degree in marketing, statistics, economics, business or finance.
- Participation in Marketing Analytics specific curriculums is a plus.
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in Analytics-related functions, whether in an agency environment or within a corporate business intelligence role.
- Effective experience in analysis and insight development in the following fields (Marketing contribution analytics (in relation to business performance, quantitative attribution methods), Paid distribution channel analytics (experiential, paid online and offline channels, including social) and Search analytics (SEM/SEO)).
- Proficient experience analytics (websites, mobile applications, testing methodology).
- High level of comfort with data translation, successfully organizing, blending, and transforming disparate data sets into a cohesive database structure.
- Familiarity with analytic-centric technologies, platforms and solutions across marketing, business and media spectrums.
- Expert working knowledge of multiple platform types is a must (Statistical analysis tools (SAS, SPSS, Strata, R, etc.), Relational database management systems (RDMS) (Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc.)).