AspireIQ is looking for a Director of Business Operations in San Francisco, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with the department leads to drive process and performance improvements and help scale effective business functions.
- Work as an advisor to the leadership team to identify, develop, and execute strategic plans to achieve business goals.
- Perform operational analyses to measure efficiency, identify issues, and optimize for efficiency across the organization.
- Present insights and make recommendations to inform critical business decisions.
- Associate in the development of short and long-term goals and allocate necessary budgeting in support of annual objectives.
- Create new teams from scratch and provide mentorship and operational guidance to set them up for success.
- BS/BA degree or higher from a top-tier university.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant professional experience.
- 2 years minimum in an operations role.
- Proficient experience in management consulting, private equity, VC, or previous experience with strategic operations at a high growth startup.
- Analytical and process-oriented with a strong understanding of finance.
- Highly collaborative with a team-first mindset; you can work effortlessly and effectively across all departments.
- Relentless focus on execution and results; you are able to drive initiatives and projects beyond strategy and analysis.
- Energetic and motivated self-starter, you can own complex projects with limited input and minimal oversight.