Munchkin is looking for an E-commerce Account Manager in Brampton, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve programs designed to drive aggressive sales volume growth for our online partners.
- Lead online brand experience across third-party partners including copy optimization, marketing programs, product setup.
- Promote, document and continuously measure against agreed goals enabling E-commerce customers to achieve goals.
- Manage in understanding product line specific key business objectives and develop growth strategy through qualitative analysis and quantitative data.
- Support the execution of e-retail and digital strategy and other e-retail responsibilities for Canada.
- Run sales and margin through site merchandising strategies working with E-commerce Sales and Marketing to optimize the customer experience and aligning to corporate marketing strategies.
- Develop and communicate E-commerce business results to the company and customer on an agreed cadence, identifying insights and action steps to improve business performance.
- Interface with all strategic departments within the online partners.
- Assist in quarterly planning & review meetings with online retailers.
- Become the “expert” on the online retailer’s “way of doing business” and be able to share with other business units.
- Design similar consumer experience across many different sites in Canada.
- Understood and share on a timely manner market intelligence regarding competitive activity; changes in retailer’s financial, personnel or strategic status: new business opportunities and other information necessary to the company to succeed with an online retailer.
- Operate with marketing and sales to identify areas of growth and potential partners or useful technologies to consider in growing e-commerce sales.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 4 years experience in key account or sales position and/or e-commerce, digital marketing or digital advertising space.
- Effective experience in multi-channel retailing and expert knowledge of e-commerce marketing/sales and e-commerce direct selling experience required.
- Proficient e-commerce experience in a similar role working with key players such as Amazon is desired.
- Solid working knowledge of websites, digital advertising platforms, email, CRM and analytics.
- High learning agility, digital or E-commerce experience and dealing with ambiguity required.
- Skill to properly manage the chain through product category management expertise.
- Superior sales, communication, organization and management skills.
- Solid PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Passion for e-commerce a must Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work independently
- Travel required.