Munchkin is looking for an E-Commerce Coordinator in England, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Coordinate creative asset requests and approvals between e-commerce marketing, brand design, and other cross-functions teams.
- Examine and report on a specific set of categories online.
- Follow changes in product assortment and ensure changes are reflected during site preparations.
- Head some of our innovative and high-profile brand campaigns from creation through to execution.
- Suggest and support on any projects to drive more customers online, and to maximize sale opportunities to the site.
- Contribute to the commercial and functional development of the website.
- Aid in the management of the online merchandising activities including product sorting, categorization, customer groups/custom content, cross-sells & upsells, search refinements, automated features, taxonomy, and product attributes.
- Assure that product is correctly merchandised consistent with customer input, market trends and business strategy.
- Examine sales as well as understand customer online behavior and feeding into future planning.
- Recommend and support any e-commerce projects to improve the online customer experience.
- Produce administrative support for the e-commerce team as needed.
- Associate in weekly team meetings with cross-functional partners to recap business results and follow up on actions to drive category growth.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business, or comparable education/experience.
- Effective e-commerce experience together with good knowledge of commercial selling on Amazon is highly preferred.
- Proficient experience managing the e-commerce channel through sales support expertise.
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Proven track record in project management skills.
- Passion for e-commerce a must.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and work independently.