Avast is looking for an E-Commerce Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you are eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Adapt the global e-commerce and marketing strategy for Avast and AVG brands to the local market in order to drive our consumer online sales and user count in the UK.
- View for opportunities to establish new strategic partnerships and other business development activities on the local market in order to drive brand awareness, installations and/or sales.
- Cooperate with PR teams and become a potential spokesperson for Avast and AVG on the British market.
- Enhance sales flows to match local standards and regional e-commerce behavioral differences. (Website, Landing pages, In-product messaging, Checkout process, Payment methods, Local pricing, Online promotions, Up-sell/ cross-sell, etc.).
- Supervise the UK business and work cross-functionally with other departments (Sales, Product Management, Operations, Marketing, Social Media, Business Intelligence, Customer Care, etc.) to run initiatives smoothly in the country.
- Follow the performance of key metrics.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in e-commerce (online marketing).
- Demonstarted understanding of offline and online market dynamics in the UK.
- Expert knowledge of the typical tools used in online/e-commerce is expected, but fresh ideas will win the day!
- Effective experience with Web Analytics software (Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics preferred).
- Familiarity with your own e-commerce project (website, e-shop, startup) is a big plus.
- Self-motivator with a strong drive for success. A passive approach will not work.
- Comfortable with typical business metrics such as close rate, CTR, AOV, etc.
- Native level of English language.