Expedia Group is looking for an E-Commerce Manager in Washington, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Drive merchandising and online marketing campaigns to grow tours and activities business globally.
- Utilize internal and external data to find growth and revenue opportunities, build business cases, design, lead and implement key market initiatives with internal teams.
- Work as the voice of our customers, using qualitative and quantitative data to identify customer issues, local relevancy gaps and present insights/recommendations to key partners.
- Work as the Local Expert go-to person by performing and sharing market insights with our team.
- Use competitive intelligence to understand customer needs and issues, to find solutions and make new product features/functionality recommendations across platforms.
- Lead the site and product health and performance based on quantifiable metrics (traffic, conversion, transaction, and error rate), using standard methodologies and applicable tools and reporting.
- At least 6 years of experience in e-commerce, business analysis, data analytics, customer/market research, or strategy/management consulting role.
- Effective experience working with online marketing channels such as Email, display advertising, SEM, SEO, programmatic, etc.
- Demonstrate strong competency in advanced data analytics and structured problem-solving.
- Passionate about enhancing customer experience and driving business improvement.
- Focus on the continuous efforts to solve problems through scalable process and tools.
- Solid communication skill with experience in working with global teams in large, multi-disciplinary environments.
- Sound interpersonal skills and ability to influence.
- Creative and innovative thinker with a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously and under a deadline.