Unilever is looking for an E-Commerce Performance Marketing Manager in the National Capital Region, Philippines. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Head over-all Type B (retailer-led & channel-led) e-commerce campaigns including campaign conceptualization, lower-funnel asset creation and influencer marketing.
- Assure that lower-funnel conversion assets are included in all key digital campaigns and aligned to e-commerce digital mandatories to drive acquisitions, conversion and sales in e-commerce channels.
- In charge of e-commerce performance optimization onsite (use of retailer functionalities, schemes, the performance of onsite placements) and offsite (i.e. Search, audience strategy, buy and ad type) working together with media and e-commerce sales team to ensure e-commerce KPIs.
- Own e-commerce campaign evaluation end to end through analysis of e-commerce KPIs.
- Associate with e-commerce CD team to design performance-based executions.
- Cooperate with the media team to define A/B testing opportunities (audience segments, channel, and content) for input into media and content brief.
- Design capability/training sessions to upskill brand teams on e-commerce performance marketing.
- Own e-commerce Search and Audience strategy, working together with the media team.
- Own an e-commerce campaign and media Budget, the final approver of e-commerce media support.
- Expert knowledge of media, digital, programmatic, performance marketing or similar.
- Probably gained in a leading multinational media agency, advertiser or global digital platform.
- Effective experience of e-commerce and social commerce, from a media perspective.
- Proficient experience managing relationships in a large, multinational, matrix organization.
- Cross-cultural sensitivity and working capability.
- Organizational change-agent mind-set.
- Agile and Scrum experience is a plus.
- A strong English language communicator with senior stakeholders, peers and reports (conversational and presentational).
- Solid listening skills and the ability to understand and articulate customer needs in business and more technical vocabulary, e.g. to convert a Marketer’s request into a stimulating performance media brief.