Tyro Payments is looking for an E-Commerce Specialist in Sydney, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Lead merchants through the technical pre-sales journey of pitching and rolling out Tyro’s E-Commerce solution for their business.
- Cooperate with account admins, customer support, and financial support to ensure that all onboarding and day-to-day customer needs are met in an efficient and timely manner.
- Serve as an internal and market-wide subject matter expert with e-commerce.
- Contribute meaningful ideas and strategies for the growth of Tyro’s E-Commerce product offering.
- Proactively seek to expand their knowledge on Tyro’s products and services and stay up to date with any changes.
- Has a detailed understanding of Tyro and competitor pricing and can complete cost comparisons and business proposals as required; without assistance.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets and scorecard metrics, demonstrating consistent and sustained performance.
- Lead the needs of a portfolio of existing Tyro customers to retain business and minimize churn.
- Produce new business and pro-actively look for opportunities to upsell Tyro banking products such as business loans and business accounts by fostering strong relationships with existing customers.
- Drive training webinars and attends conferences and events as a representative of Tyro, where appropriate.
- Support personal brand.
- Display a competent level of business acumen.
- At least 2 years sales and account management experience.
- Effective experience working with merchants on their e-commerce presence, providing a high level of customer support.
- Demonstarted understanding of the Merchant Acquiring Eco System especially e-commerce and the key players and influencers in e-commerce.
- Expert knowledge of market offerings and be able to differentiate the Tyro offering to the market.
- Deep knowledge of trends and changes in the e-commerce market both domestically and globally.
- Strong understanding of the importance of e-commerce in a customer’s working capital.
- Proven internal and external stakeholder management.
- Solid negotiation and influencing ability, with particular regard developing enthusiasm and interest amongst internal and external customers.
- Be highly organized, self-motivated, responsible and accountable.
- Strategic thinker able to meet Tyro’s sales objectives through sales plans and actions.