Expedia Group is looking for an eCommerce Manager, Global Lodging in London, UK. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Monitor the daily results for the global lodging business.
- Understand Expedia’s competitiveness in the marketplace and its impact on daily business performance.
- Work closely with key partners in identifying and executing opportunities to improve business results.
- Develop insights on the lodging business performance to help drive operational and investment decisions.
- Solve complex business problems by analyzing multiple data sources.
- Communicate complex problems in clear and simple means to various (executive) teams.
- Effective experience in business analytics or pricing professional, in a top tier consulting, financial services firm or e-commerce firm.
- Proficient experience in the travel industry highly valued.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, SQL and Tableau.
- Familiarity with Adobe Analytics Marketing Cloud preferred.
- A solid communicator who achieves results through influencing others.