Snap Inc. is looking for an Email Marketing Associate in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Build CRM programs across advertiser segments with a focus on email marketing and marketing automation.
- Develop an editorial calendar and assist with email content and design development. Write creative briefs and work closely with Creative and Content to manage end to end production.
- Build and execute email marketing and marketing automation programs in Pardot.
- Build landing pages and forms in Pardot.
- Work closely with the Salesforce team to ensure data integrity.
- Design and build processes in Pardot for marketing automation including workflows, A/B testing, segmentation, personalization, dynamic content and triggered events.
- Monitor and optimize deliverability and ensure CAN-SPAM compliance to maintain high deliverability, data hygiene, and channel health.
- Assist with the development and execution of new strategies for retaining and reactivating Snapchat advertisers.
- Support the development of other marketing channels such as direct mail, events, and more.
- Collaborate with the Acquisition and Activation teams to ensure consistent user experience and apply key learnings.
- Work independently and with our analytics team to measure success and drive towards KPIs.
- At least 3 years of experience with CRM such as Marketo, Eloqua, or Pardot.
- Effective experience with Pardot strongly preferred.
- Proficient experience with Salesforce.
- Solid attention to detail including proofreading skills.
- B2B experience preferred.
- Basic HTML.
- Familiarity with G Suite of products.