Animoto Inc. is looking for an Email Marketing Manager in New York, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate with other members of the larger marketing team on email strategy including, content direction, template creation, segmentation strategy, and more.
- Create emails with HTML for desktop and mobile and ensuring each renders correctly across different browsers.
- Design highly targeted list segmentation and implementing necessary suppressions.
- QAing each email, including checking links, and getting approvals from stakeholders.
- Deploy campaigns via our email service provider (Responsys).
- Manage post-campaign analysis and monitoring deliverability and reputation and making any necessary adjustments.
- Support production schedules to ensure campaigns are delivered on time.
- Lead the performance of our transactions, triggers and lifecycle emails and make optimizations when necessary.
- Cooperate with cross-functioning teams to strategize campaigns, direction, and specific targeting.
- Bachelor’s degree required, technical degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of email production.
- At least 1- year experience with Responsys is a must.
- Effective experience building email lifecycle and ad hoc campaigns inclusive of strategy, execution, and reporting.
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges.
- Expert working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Deep knowledge of A/B testing.
- Proficient experience with email reporting.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers and the ability to execute against findings.
- Great ability to interpret in-depth analyses and uncover actionable insight.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, high-growth startup environment.