Attest is looking for an Email Marketing Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Design and send all email marketing programs e.g. lead nurture, event signup flows, guide downloads, customer segment automation.
- Provide well-designed, HTML emails with clear messaging and calls to action.
- Recognize, create and optimize our customer segmentation and email automation.
- Operate with our demand generation and sales team to devise content to nurture inbound leads through the marketing and sales funnel.
- Serve with our product marketing, content and events teams, to maximize the performance of their assets in the customer flow.
- Test campaigns to improve conversion levels including the implementation of an A/B testing program across all email marketing programs adjusting content and layout to improve conversion.
- Devise and own the CRM metrics and regularly reporting against agreed metrics, sharing actionable insights with key stakeholders.
- Effective experience of CRM/Marketing Automation role e.g. data management, customer journey workflows, audience segmentation.
- Proficient Salesforce / Pardot experience is essential.
- Proven experience in producing HTML emails according to email deliverability guidelines and email marketing best practices.
- Expert knowledge of a B2B software as a service environment is a plus, as you’ll be working closely with both marketing and sales teams to drive prospects through to conversion.
- Sound analytical skills, including experience of conducting data analysis and CRM reporting.
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Solid email content writing experience is a big plus.
- Organized, able to meet deadlines, and with strong project management skills.
- Strong creativity and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think ‘outside of the box’ when faced with challenges.
- Analytical and commercially aware with a strong understanding of CRM metrics (Open Rate, CTR, CPL, ROI, ARR, etc…).
- Motivated, enthusiastic and willing to take the initiative to drive performance.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate within and across teams.