Movember Foundation is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist in Los Angeles, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with the Global Lead of Fundraising Products and Email Marketing Manager to develop comprehensive email marketing plans for acquisition, engagement and retention across Movember’s different products.
- Draft content briefs and work closely with Movember’s internal creative and content teams, to manage content delivery for the email channel.
- Collude and communicate with teams across the organization to ensure all communications and associated content are localized and accurate in each region.
- Devise all emails on our marketing automation platform, using our pre-created email templates, including managing segmentation of audience and QA testing.
- Operate with outside vendors on functionality for email campaigns and implement them accordingly.
- Assure all email communications are being executed with accuracy.
- Guide to report on all monthly giving email communications going out throughout the year.
- Play a strategic role in evaluating and defining optimization opportunities and overseeing the implementation of testing, analytics and reporting methods to measure and communicate success.
- Stay current with email marketing best practices, strategies, and industry standards to ensure Movember’s email communications are up to date.
- Minimum 2 years of email marketing experience.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Strong HTML skills.
- Sound project management skills.
- Great writing skills.
- Outstanding communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office Packages (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, WordPress or similar blogging software etc).
- Above average attention to accuracy and detail, with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- A high degree of self-motivation and initiative.