Gartner is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist in Arlington, USA. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Draft copy and build email marketing programs for multiple audiences.
- Leverage email marketing tactics to onboard new subscribers, nurture and eventually convert them into returning users.
- QA all email programs and campaigns with fanatical attention to detail.
- Creat, track and manage campaigns and landing pages using Eloqua.
- Test, optimize and segment: A/B test campaigns and landing pages, and use analytics and customer data to make fact-based decisions and refine existing programs.
- Drive growth, engagement and retargeting of existing customers.
- Cooperate with branding, creative and engineering teams to make sure key components (like integrations and HTML templates) meet quality standards.
- Report on email marketing performance to company stakeholders.
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 1 years of email marketing experience, including a solid understanding of digital marketing, best practices, and A/B multivariate testing protocols.
- Solid copywriting skills.
- Sound project management and communication (verbal and presentation) skills.
- Effective experience marketing for B2B tech companies is preferred.
- Familiarity with email automation.
- Proficient experience in marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- A commitment to ongoing learning, testing and improving.
- A proven track record of planning and executing successful email marketing campaigns.
- Demonstarted understanding of customer journey mapping and lead scoring.
- Expert knowledge of key performance metrics in email and web, how to track and report on those metrics.
- Ability to independently research and design solutions for complex problems.
- Ability to think creatively without sacrificing attention to detail.