MOI Global is looking for a Freelance Event Manager in Singapore, Singapore. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Accountable for the end-to-end management of a wide variety of B2B event projects across different clients and across multiple regions.
- Run high-quality B2B events with a highly proactive as well as reactive approach with the ability to build trusted relations with the client base.
- Lead events on site and attendance at all managed live events (conferences, seminars, dinners, exhibitions, roadshows etc) taking a lead management role to bring the event project to fruition.
- Head live events on site throughout APAC.
- Pre-event management including taking detailed client briefs, preparing proposals, constructing budgets and timelines, attending client meetings and working closely with creative teams, copywriters, printers, audio-visual suppliers, external venues and other 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, and within budget and client expectations.
- Project management of project team ensuring that all deliverables are delivered ahead of schedule and to the highest possible standard regardless of size or scale of the event.
- Account management and client nurture.
- Co-responsibility with an account manager for the nurture of each client and the relationships within. Client communications are an essential aspect of the role.
- Add value to client campaigns and events, with the ability to offer advice to the client with regard to best practices and achieving the best ROI from their event.
- Attend client and supplier meetings and briefings.
- Bachelor’s degree level with marketing or event management qualifications or experience within a marketing and event environment.
- At least 3 years of experience in organizing live events, meetings and exhibitions.
- Effective agency experience essential.
- Proven experience in or inquisitive about virtual events and social media and have some knowledge of its role in B2B marketing and event management.
- Demonstarted understanding of the B2B event management industry.
- Proficient experience in managing multiple events at any one time with the ability to multi-task and prioritize based upon the event requirements.
- Expert knowledge of managing exhibitions, development of exhibition stands and delivering ROI from exhibitions.
- Deep knowledge of line managing an event executive, as well as managing a wider team on site at an event, with the ability to troubleshoot on-site at events before anyone else, react accordingly and provide solutions to the internal team, external suppliers and clients alike.
- Sound knowledge of producing client facing budgets and closely of tracking campaign costs.
- Wide Excel, Word and PowerPoint literate.
- Demonstrated good understanding and experience in working with spreadsheets and creating proposals and presentations in PowerPoint.
- Flexibility to travel and work early mornings and evenings where required.
- Self-motivated and driven – they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn.
- Ability to make reactive decisions confidently and coherently on-site at events quickly that are the right decision and articulate to the wider team in a positive way.
- Ability to understand client objectives and interpret them to develop an integrated event strategy (including good listening and questioning skills).
- Able to juggle multiple tasks smoothly, be organized, have good time management and be in control.