Kooba is looking for a Front-end Developer in Dublin, Ireland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Take designs (Sketch, Photoshop) and translate them into pixel-perfect interfaces.
- Create responsive, mobile-first layouts without the use of a grid.
- Cooperate alongside our designers and backend developers, take and give direction, and contribute creatively to projects.
- Design websites that are fast, accessible and deliver great user experiences on all devices.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in an agency environment.
- Has a portfolio of past work that you’re proud to show off.
- Proven track record in dealing with using build tools, like Webpack and Gulp.
- Effective experience creating detailed but performant animations with code.
- Solid WebGL and/or Three.js skills.
- Expert knowledge of atomic design principles and experience with component libraries like PatternLab or Fractal.
- Strong process for testing and QA.
- Passionate about building the very best web experiences.
- Fluent in English.
- Able to know when and how to use Flexbox and CSS Grid, and doesn’t depend on third-party toolkits like Bootstrap.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and manage their own time.