Luminary is looking for a Front End Developer in Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate as part of a distributed development team.
- Draft code that’s clean, concise, modular and reusable, using the latest FED tools and techniques.
- Act with their team to understand the why, while at the same time offering suggestions and improvements.
- Work as part of a distributed development team (Melbourne, Brisbane, and Bali) either independently or part of a larger team.
- Effective experience with Sketch (or Photoshop will do).
- Ability to self-QA, testing their own code across browsers and devices and debugging as needed.
- Familiarity with Git (or other version control system).
- Handlebars or other HTML templating language experience.
- Strong SASS or LESS skills.
- Proficient React experience, or another front-end MVC framework (Angular, Vue.js etc).
- Proven experience working with a CMS. Bonus points for Kentico, Episerver or Sitecore. WordPress will also do.
- A digital agency working experience.
- Deep WCAG 2.0 A && AA accessibility knowledge.
- Strong Node.js knowledge.
- Thinker, someone who looks past merely doing a task and ask WHY a task needs to be done, and offer suggestions on doing it differently or better.