ecentricarts is looking for a Front End Developer in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with cross-functional teams regarding layout, functionality and user interface interactions.
- Accountable for image production.
- Responsible for integrating HTML layouts into content management systems (Kentico or WordPress).
- May be responsible for providing estimates.
- Associate in an ongoing internal effort to develop to reusable components.
- Collaborate with other team members, best practices and standards for front-end development within the studio.
- Minimum 3+years of professional experience in front-end development.
- Expert knowledge of content management systems is desired – we primarily work with Kentico CMS and WordPress.
- Deep working knowledge of Agile practices in Scrum and/or Kanban a plus.
- Demonstarted understanding of server-side languages C# ASP.Net, SQL, and PHP.
- Effective experience coding accessible interfaces – you believe the web is for everyone.
- Proficient experience with and knowledge of performance optimization techniques – you know how to build fast sites.
- An eye for design and user interface animation – you believe in creating a system of components that elevate design and engage the user.
- Ability to deliver on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment – you know how to prioritize your workload and productively get things done.
- Ability to communicate clearly internally and client facing – you speak well and write well.