Thin Martian is looking for a Front End Developer in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and architect large single page applications, primarily in React/Redux, using internally built APIs or 3rd party RESTful APIs.
- Improve responsive sites built on open source CMS with modern CSS techniques and animation.
- Lead and provide support to junior or freelancer developers.
- Weekly development meetings.
- Produce project managers with clear, accurate estimates for briefs.
- Liaise technical difficulties and solutions; to be presented to clients if needed.
- Communicate directly with the design team to create solutions to complex problems.
- Attend client meetings if required.
- Produce support to client technical teams during product deployment or API development.
- Analysis of new technologies and adjust the preferred tech stack for projects based on browser requirements and possible new novel solutions.
- Promote your team by engaging in product-lead planning sessions with the goal of ensuring consistent and predictable delivery.
- Run high quality tested products.
- Familiarity with React and Redux (and associated middleware such as redux-saga).
- Effective experience with ES2015+ APIs and language features.
- Proven track record in CSS/3 with deep knowledge of browser compatibility (IE9+) and responsive design.
- Deep knowledge of Linux production environments and basic proficiency with key cloud providers including AWS, Heroku and Digital Ocean.
- Demonstarted understanding of RESTful API design tools such as Apiary.
- Proficient experience in JIRA software development tool.
- Digital agency background.
- Strong skills in PHP and PHP frameworks like Laravel 5+ MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- Wide knowledge of other frontend frameworks such as Angular/Vue
- Proven experience with other backend technologies such as Python (Django/Flask), and Ruby (Rails).
- Sound experience with TDD and associated tools/frameworks (Karma/Mocha/Chai).
- Ability to use Photoshop to extract style info from designs.