Caliber is looking for a Front End Developer in Edinburgh, UK. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Responsible for scoping and executing headline interactive content marketing and social media campaigns.
- Demonstrate practical knowledge and experience gained via a previous front end developer role, be solutions orientated and a team player. Back end experience would be beneficial, but it is not a core focus.
- Effective experience in HTML5 and CSS3 with a good understanding of W3C standards.
- Demonstrated understanding of responsive development, including mobile-first and progressive enhancement methodologies.
- Expert knowledge of JS build tools – in particular, Gulp, Grunt.
- Proficient experience using CSS pre-processors – LESS SASS.
- Solis skills in DeployBot.
- Proven track record in cross-browser testing and debugging.
- Strong working knowledge of REST API best practices.
- Proven experience in relational databases in MySQL or MongoDB.
- Able to develop and use the company usable code library via Cacher.
- Ability to transfer Photoshop or Gimp design to HTML.