eBay is looking for a Front End Developer in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Draft clean, well-tested and efficient code.
- Engage with the engineering team for technical decisions around designs, languages, and frameworks
- Associate in UX, product design, design reviews, and code reviews.
- Aid in keeping the technology stack running and maintainable through monitoring and documentation.
- Oversee and support junior developers.
- Be a participant in agile ceremonies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering, or have equivalent knowledge and experience.
- Minimum 5 years of web-based software development.
- Effective experienced working within an agile team.
- Familiarity with server-side web frameworks and/or Service Oriented Architecture.
- Expert knowledge of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies.
- Demonstarted understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Be flexible, adaptable, and able to autonomously handle various tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced, iterative development environment with short turn-around times.
- Passionate about learning new technologies and willing to dig into problems.
- Able to work both independently and in a team.