AppsCore is looking for a Front-end Engineer in Victoria, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with the product owner, UX designer and engineering team to deliver improvements for our users.
- Understood business objectives and help to break down ideas into user stories.
- Conduct code reviews on pull requests of your peers to ensure code quality is maintained and standards are upheld.
- Proficient experience working with Flexbox for responsive design.
- A high pragmatic performer with experience using Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment to ship high-quality code quickly (TravisCI is a plus).
- Expert knowledge of using Test Driven Development.
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch, Firebase, Google Analytics, React Native.
- A passion for building beautiful user interfaces, focusing on responsive design.
- Deep knowledge of Apollo GraphQL.
- Proven track record in dealing with Redux.
- Demonstarted understanding of relational databases – MSSQL is a plus.
- True self-starters and self-motivated engineers who want to master their craft.
- Excellent strategic, logical, and analytical thinking skills.