Caliber is looking for a Full-stack Developer in Edinburgh, UK. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Operate on headline client projects.
- Be the creative technologist responsible for leading the scoping and execution of interactive content marketing and social media campaigns.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5 years of digital development experience.
- Minimum 2-year agency experience.
- Outstanding skills in CSS pre-processing with SASS, Grunt, Bower, PhoneGap, Angular or other JS Frameworks.
- Solid skills in PHP, MySQL, SQL.
- Sound skills in Laravel, Apache.
- Essential skills – Git / BitBucket, Photoshop, UX / UI, QA, project scoping and time estimation.
- Beneficial Skills – WordPress, AWS, Social Media Platform API’s.
- The candidate will have a portfolio of projects that demonstrate these skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Delivery-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.