Skyrocket is looking for a Full Stack Developer in Vancouver, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with our remote dev teams to build robust web applications.
- Recognize and uphold engineering best practices on current development/dev-ops/deployment workflow built on AWS and Gitlab.
- Construct a clear, efficient content model in CMS backend.
- Analyze and interpret the UX/UI design provided by the in-house design team.
- Conduct cross-browser and device functional and feature QA.
- Associate in requirements analysis, code reviews and product launch.
- Provide and maintain engineering-related documents and workflow.
- Plan both frontend and backend architecture of web application for our clients.
- Think outside the box to elegantly solve complex challenges.
- Study and create groundbreaking tools/products for our client and internal use.
- Keep up-to-date on emerging technologies and introduce them to the team.
- Effective experience in working with at least one server-side language such as PHP, Node.js, or Python.
- Familiarity with the modern front end frameworks (ReactJS or VueJS).
- Proficient experience with server-side rendering languages will be a plus (e.g NextJS).
- Expert knowledge of AWS services such as EBS, S3, RDS, Route53.
- Deep knowledge of GCP or Firebase is a strong plus.
- Demonstarted understanding of web server technologies like Nginx and Apache.
- Solid experience with data visualization libraries is an asset.
- Sound functional QA testing skills.
- Proven track record in source control (GitLab), unit testing, task tracking, deployment, etc.
- Strong skills in problem-solving and analytical thinking.
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.