Idea Rebel is looking for a Full Stack (LAMP) Developer in Vancouver, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Improve, modify and debug platforms and modules.
- Creates and customizes workflows.
- Apply CSS styling to support popular browsers and mobile devices.
- Deliver work on time with high attention to detail.
- Own work through full development life cycle – requirements, code, test, peer review, debug, document, deploy, monitor, support.
- Associate in project estimation and work breakdowns with a project manager and team leads.
- Translate business requirements into technical specs.
- Join in code reviews to share understanding and apply best practices.
- Operate with other business and technology teams to complete technical tasks.
- Stay current on new technologies and seek opportunities to apply in an enterprise environment.
- Make recommendations to improve coding practices and client support needs.
- Produce on-call support as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with MVC, PHP, and web development.
- Familiarity with CMS (WordPress, Magento, Hybris an asset) modules, themes, site building, and architecture.
- Effective experience with all aspects of CMS install, setup, configuration, and performance tuning.
- Proficient experience working with mobile sites and responsive web design.
- Familiarity with parsing JSON and XML using client-side and server-side frameworks.
- Has worked with CVS, SVN, or Git.
- Ability to work with Unix commands and shell scripting.
- Sound organization and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.