Fidelity Canada is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer in Toronto, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Cooperate with business partners to help identify, recommend and prioritize new application features.
- Operate with team members in the designing, coding, testing, debugging and implementation of new Web pages and sites and Mobile applications, adhering to Fidelity standards and practices.
- Associate in the on-call rotation to help troubleshoot/diagnose/resolve applications defects.
- Interact with the Web Designer in developing prototype web pages and sites to ensure site accuracy as per Fidelity Investments web standards.
- Combine and migrate legacy sites with back end systems/applications to leverage newer web technologies.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing Web applications and sites.
- Assure security of all Web sites and related applications.
- University degree or college diploma in the field of computer science, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3 years of Internet Development work experience.
- Effective experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements.
- A sound sense of urgency, tenacity and a desire to accomplish.
- Solid Java full stack web development experience with an ability to think outside of the box.
- Commitment to continuously evolve skills and keep up to date with the latest technology.
- Proficient mobile technologies (IOS, Android, Ionic, Cordova) experience.
- Deep knowledge of Cross-browser development and support for IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox 32+, Safari 7.1+, Chrome.
- Strong experience working with web services development.
- Proven track record in Content Management System, such as Oracle WebCenter Sites or DJango.
- Outstanding skills in Bootstrap, AngularJS, rapid prototyping, Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator.
- Wide knowledge of Microsoft framework (ASP .net, C#, C/C++).
- Demonstarted understanding of Investment or Mutual Fund.