Skyscanner is looking for a Global Email Marketing Specialist in Edinburgh, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Support the Global Lifecycle Marketing strategy and team in increasing customer activation, driving early life retention and building long term brand loyalty.
- Be a key representative of our APAC markets in the room, bringing the key regional level and market-level insights in which to inform strategic decisions.
- Support APAC specific research projects to inform new communication tests, product decisions, new customer journeys and lifecycle programs.
- Cooperate with content, editorial and localization teams to support scoping, executing and scaling any translation, editorial or content marketing needs specific to our APAC markets.
- Stay a strong pulse on the latest tools and strategies in which to reach potential customers, engage them and increase customer retention.
- Champion lifecycle marketing and email as a channel across the company, being a catalyst for increasing awareness of the customer journey and its needs.
- Expert knowledge of executing a Lifecycle marketing strategy that converts traffic increases customer retention and drives business value.
- Effective experience working across Global/Regional structure is highly preferred, but not required.
- Hands-on examples of past projects involving customer engagement, communication, increasing LTV and driving loyalty.
- Strong communicator (written and verbal).
- Passion for building products, experiences and customer journeys that engage customers and inspire them to take action.
- Ability to demonstrate suitable Lifecycle Marketing experience, in the consumer technology space.