Ready4S is looking for a Graphic Designer in Kraków, Poland. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Prepare graphic materials for the needs of the marketing department and coordinating multiple publishing projects (blogs, websites, and social media).
- Operate on presentations, leaflets, banner designs and materials for printing (DTP).
- Follow approved graphic design methods using standard tools, but also suggesting alternative methods and developing best practices.
- Assure consistency and aesthetic level of projects.
- A great portfolio that confirms your experience in graphic design (app. 2 years).
- Effective experience in infographic design.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient experience in UX/UI design.
- Proven experience in creating company photos & movies.
- Be creative, with a high sense of aesthetics and attention to detail.
- Be activity-driven, highly organized individual and you can work independently.
- You’re ready to work in our office min. 1-2 days per week.
- Your English is communicative, both written and spoken.