Marketing Maven is looking for a Graphic Designer in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Be the storyteller for the brands we work with via content and design.
- Own the full process of content design, from concept to execution and scheduling, utilizing data to drive the content.
- Lead social media customer service and community engagement.
- Produce recommendation to internal or client groups as needed.
- Support department head with campaign consultancy, strategic planning & implementation for branded & direct response campaigns.
- Provide recommendations to internal or client groups as needed.
- Operate with the team to manage campaign timings, delivering all duties to agreed deadlines.
- Suggest opportunities for campaign optimization based on meeting clients.
- Oversee data sources for new trends, highlight business opportunities.
- Present updates to internal teams on the active campaigns and help to ensure media teams are up-to-date with new opportunities and industry developments.
- Cooperate with system providers to troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Meet with and testing new platforms and technologies that can be used to manage social campaigns and help drive further value for the client.
- Minimum 1- year experience in graphic design for social media marketing.
- Effective experience in Adobe Creative Cloud including Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects and InDesign. Must be familiar with the Mac platform.
- Expert knowledge of consumer products clients preferred.
- Proven track record in adapting the design to measures of success (data-driven design).
- Proficient social media experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and YouTube, as well as messaging apps in a professional capacity, preferred, especially for paid social media.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid strategic and creative thinking.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage simultaneous tasks in a fast-paced technology-oriented environment.
- Strong project management skills and ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Ability to manage dynamic situations and manage numerous projects simultaneously.