SEO TWIST is looking for a Graphic Designer in Ottawa, Canada. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Put your creative skills and passion for amazing design to work for our clients, helping translate their vision and goals into tangible design elements that support marketing strategies.
- Enhance graphic design work across a variety of platforms, including but not limited to web, social media, print, and video.
- Liaise effectively, working diligently to support team members and colleagues.
- Contribute ideas and opinions that help SEO TWIST move the needle on a client’s business.
- Aid in the development, review and update of all marketing materials (print and digital), ensuring branding guidelines are respected at every level.
- Take design seriously, putting your ego second to better understand constructive feedback and criticism to help ensure the best work is presented to clients and the public.
- Keep ahead of the curve, keeping up-to-date on current design practices and trends to ensure top-quality finished products.
- Operate efficiently to meet deadlines and manage internal timelines without compromising creative vision.
- Communicate with service providers, including agencies, art services, printers, etc. to ensure completion of mandates and projects within established timelines.
- Cooperate with other team members, including UX specialists, copywriters, developers, and marketing specialists.
- Manage design review sessions with project teams to reach consensus and obtain final approvals.
- Design final visual mock-ups against wireframes while maintaining the client’s brand standards and adhering to UX guidelines and accessibility legislation (AODA/WCAG).
- A diploma or degree in graphic or web design, visual communications, or equivalent education and experience.
- At least 3 years of experience working in professional web design.
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Macromedia Dreamweaver, and Quark Xpress.
- Familiarity with leading design and prototyping tools, including but not limited to (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framer, Principle, InVision and Zeplin).
- Effective experience in WordPress CMS.
- Proficient experience in UX design concepts and methodologies.
- Deep knowledge of the print and pre-press processes.
- Solid knowledge of accessibility guidelines and legislation (AODA/WCAG).
- Proven track record in both Windows and Mac operating systems.
- English/French bilingualism is an asset.
- Sound print design experience is an asset.