ntegrity is looking for a Growth Marketer Lead in Melbourne, Australia. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage and shape the agency’s digital marketing implementation work for clients, including Google Ads, Facebook Ads, UX, SEO, landing pages and email campaigns.
- Supervise the team’s growth marketing capabilities to ensure skills are up-to-date and relevant, as well as providing training on best practice.
- Lead client work, ensure service quality and identify growth opportunities in client accounts.
- Head the creation and implementation of marketing strategies that drive growth and client success including leads, donations, sales, and database growth.
- Utilize a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy, performance, and opportunities.
- Operate with the strategy team to recommend emerging and best-practice marketing tactics.
- Cooperate with the business development team to recommend solutions that address the client problem.
- Oversee reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics for clients.
- Jump into digital platforms where necessary.
- Effective agency experience specifically time tracking, client management and working towards targets and deadlines.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing.
- At least 5 years of experience with B2C customer acquisition or performance marketing.
- Proficient fundraising experience and/or not-for-profit experience.
- Proven people management experience.
- Demonstarted understanding of service-based pricing, and experience driving growth and revenue of a department.
- Sound Google Ads or Analytics certification.
- Familiarity with SQL.
- Deep knowledge of multivariate testing.
- Experience with public speaking.
- A passion for helping ethically minded companies and not for profits.
- An entrepreneurial and growth mindset.
- Solid communications skills, both written and verbal, especially communicating results, key learnings, and areas of opportunities.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm to problem identification and solving.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight.
- An ability to distill complex ideas into actionable recommendations.