3Q Digital is looking for a Growth Marketing Analyst in California, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Participate in projects focused on growth marketing, customer research, journey maps, operational effectiveness, and process solutions to digital marketing and business problems.
- Integrate 3Q’s capabilities (in digital marketing, SEO/content, user experience, mobile, analytics, and strategy) to deliver client outcomes and project results.
- Contribute to the development of core assets and processes.
- Cooperate cross-functionally with appropriate 3Q teams to ensure projects are properly identified and scoped, and that appropriate subject matter experts are engaged.
- Liaise with senior management levels of client.
- Make decisions in your area of responsibility that impact many other parts of 3Q and the client, beyond marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficient experience in growth marketing in-house.
- Expert knowledge of strategy at an agency.
- Strong experience in market and customer research.
- Effective experience in marketing technologies in mobile, media, user experience, and analytics.
- Solid written and verbal communication and effective project management skills.
- Proven track record in Excel and Powerpoint.
- A desire to stay current with the latest marketing trends.
- Entrepreneurial spirited and a self-starter.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.