TripAdvisor is looking for a Growth Marketing Director in Needham, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Manage existing high-quality high-scale Paid Social campaigns to revenue and efficiency goals.
- Optimize current campaigns to increase key performance indicators.
- Develop and execute an expansion strategy to gain an audience and grow revenue.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (engineering, product, creative, marketing, operations) to align strategies with the goals and objectives of the overall business.
- Develop and monitor metrics, and provide weekly channel reporting to management as well as deep-dive analytics to uncover strategic insights and action plans.
- Conduct formal A/B testing plans to optimize campaigns and channels.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and develop new initiatives.
- Develop and foster exceptional relationships with partners across the travel and advertising industries.
- A results-oriented, seasoned performance marketing expert who thrives on identifying and executing large business opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or Engineering required; MBA a plus.
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on work experience in Paid Social Marketing is strongly preferred.
- At least 10 years of work experience in online advertising, traffic acquisition and marketing analytics with an emphasis on generating high ROI.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented.
- Effective experience managing an international portfolio is strongly desired.
- Should be self-motivated, able to work effectively in an autonomous environment, proactive and persistent.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proven experience collaborating with developers on technical specifications.
- Expert level proficiency in using data to make business decisions, build business cases and support campaign optimizations
- Ability to work well with many types of people across multiple global offices.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a very fast-paced work environment.
- Experience in travel industry is a plus.
- Strong business acumen.