Skalski Growth is looking for a Growth Marketing Intern in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
A great opportunity for students with exceptional creative and analytical skills to join the Skalski Growth’s team for 3-6 months paid internship.
- Learn and practice growth marketing techniques.
- The Intern will create his/her first PPC campaigns, email marketing workflows, perform data analysis, landing pages, construct dashboards for decision-makers and more.
- The intern will work directly with one of the Skalski Growth’s experienced Growth Marketers who will provide them with tasks, tools, and guidance.
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Ability to learn new tools and use them efficiently
- Being fluent with IT.
- Superior communication skills in English (both written & verbal)
- At least basic graphic designing skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Solid work ethic and self-motivation
- Student status
- Available for at least 30 hours/week
- Laptop/desktop computer with an internet connection
Additional Requirements (Nice to Have):
- Any previous work experience in marketing and/or business analytics role
- Any previous experience with PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, and Content Marketing
- Any previous experience with WordPress CMS and landing page software as well
- Good data analysis skills (Excel, SQL, Tableau, R)
- Portfolio of previous online projects – articles, websites, blogs, graphics (personal or professional)
- Flexible work hours
- 100% remote work
- A wide suite of marketing tools to make your work extra effective
- Both challenging and interesting projects
- Great rapid professional development opportunity
- In-house training and access to learning materials