Prolific Interactive is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager in Brooklyn, United States. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create a data/marketing tech stack, ie: Growth Stack, from scratch. This includes vendor evaluation, vendor relationship management, scoping an integration blueprint, and pairing with a product team to conduct and QA the actual integration.
- Design recommendations for goals, KPIs, and targets using internal knowledge sources and external industry research.
- Speak to and execute on the various aspects of a product growth strategy (ie: acquisition, activation, retention, and optimization). This ranges from A/B testing and quantitative analysis to user acquisition and marketing automation.
- Perform a tactical product growth audit, develop a POV based on the results, and turn the identified opportunities into a strategic roadmap.
- Turn a roadmap into a detailed project plan, and manage the execution of that plan to bring it to fruition while conveying progress/results along the way.
- Improve and present presentations that communicate detailed insights, analyses, recommendations and project plans in a clear, effective way (both design and presentation).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a digital marketing or digital analytics role.
- At least 1 years experience in a mobile-focused environment preferred.
- Demonstarted understanding of digital analytics as it relates to user behavior and marketing campaign performance.
- Expert knowledge of tools commonly found in a mobile growth stack (ie: mParticle, Segment, Appboy, LeanPlum, MixPanel, Amplitude, AppsFlyer, Adjust, Branch, and/or their respective competitors)
- Independently-motivated team player with excellent time management and communication skills.