Airbnb is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager in London, United Kingdom. If you meet the requirements below, you will be eligible to apply via Digital Marketing Community.
- Create and execute the digital media plans based on the audience and content strategy of diverse Marketing campaigns.
- Cooperate with both the connections and media activation and growth marketing teams.
- Lead budget and bidding strategies to maximize efficiency for owned programs; including technical setup of experiments and analysis of results.
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization to exceed aggressive company goals; utilize a strong background in experiment design and evaluation.
- Collaborate with brand marketing, product, engineering, and MarTech to build features that enable a globally scalable media plan.
- Research and evaluate growth opportunities, prioritize most impactful projects, and evaluate engineering and data science technical requirements for projects.
- Be an end-to-end channel owner which includes tracking, measurement, attribution, optimization, reporting and automation across both web and apps.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Proven results in growth and/or brand marketing across social, digital and programmatic media.
- Effective experience working with an internal media team supporting brand marketing is a plus.
- Analytical and data-savvy marketer.
- Expert knowledge of Excel (advanced functions), Facebook PowerEditor (or FMP), DV360, Google Ads, DCM (Campaign Manager) and SQL.
- Deep technical knowledge of tracking, tooling (Dynamic Creative Optimization, Catalog Management, etc) and experiment design and implementation.
- Proficient experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies is a plus.
- Passion for all things Airbnb.
- Solid communication skills and ability to clearly articulate impact; ability to influence and work cross-functionally across several internal teams.
- Previous relationships/interactions with key vendors and partners.
- Sound project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.